Wednesday, February 15, 2017

You Make Me Smile

     Hello everyone!  I have a card today using some new Honey Bee stamps that I recently won. 
Linda Carson, Honey Bee
     This set is called Zen Floral.  I really like the look of making your own background using several stamps in a set. 
     The sentiment comes from a Simon Says Stamp set You Matter as well as the You die cut.  The rest of the die cuts are MFT.
     I finished the card with Wink of Stella and some clear sequins.
     Your visits and comments make me smile!  Have a wonderful day everyone!

Challenges:
WAW - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - florals
    

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty and colorful card, Linda! I don't know if I've seen this make of stamps before, but I sure love all these cute flowers and the style of illustration. The yellow frame and tag and the hidden word are just perfect with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is gorgeous, lovely stamping! I have still not tried that technique like you used with the you die, I love it when I see it but always forget to try it, so good to see you posting, hope all is well, Congrats on the great win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bold and colourful. Love the inlaid die. Thank you so much for playing along Simon Says Stamp Fantastic Floral Challenge. Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! Thank you for joining our Challenge a few weeks ago at Word Art Wednesday. We have a week left on our current Challenge and I hope you join us again. Leaving you with the inspiration of God's Word in Psalm 84:11 and it says, "For the LORD God is a sun and shield; The LORD gives grace and glory; No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!