Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Smile

     Hello again!  Since I've been on Instagram I've found new to me stamp companies.  This card is from one of them, Altenew.  The set is Simple Flowers along with Smile.
Linda Carson, Altenew
     The ink is Shades of Purple by Altenew.  I'm really impressed with this company.  The inks are work great on sentiments too.  Here I thought only Versafine worked for sentiments.
     I added several layers to the smile for dimension and sequins just for fun.  The frame die is MFT.
     I hope you have reasons to smile today!  I do when you visit and leave comments!  Have a wonderful day!

Challenges:
Simon Says - anything goes
WAW - anything goes

5 comments:

  1. Isn't it fun to find new stuff? Altenew has some pretty stamps. I keep looking and looking. Love the style of this set and the many different ways it can be used. You made a cool background, and it looks great with the die cut sentiment. Love all the pretty purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love all the purples!! thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty, love the gradient color on the sentiment and neat stamping, I have some of their stamps but have not tried there ink yet, may have to ask for some for Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmmm I think this is my favourite so far, love the purple. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outstanding card, I'm impressed! Good find! You're going to have fun with this.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!