Thursday, May 12, 2016

Proverbs 3:5

 
     Hi friends!  It's been awhile!  I'm such a horrible blogger but I do have good intentions!
 
Linda Carson, Memory Box, PTI
    I've been playing with Color Bursts again.  This time I used a couple of Memory Box dies and made one huge flower.  I really love the vivid colors.
     Ken Oliver makes Color Bursts as well as an adhesive product called Stick It.  It is made especially for those delicate dies.  I used it on the white outline die of the flower.  Easy to use and saves one from a sticky mess!  I highly recommend it!        
     Papertrey Ink restocked the Lord die and Lord mini stamp set so I jumped all over it!  I hope they come out with more scriptures to use with this die.  It's so pretty. 
     Thanks for visiting!  Please take a moment to leave a comment just to stay in touch.  It's been a long 6 weeks for me.  I needed this scripture!  Take care and hope to be back real soon!
 
Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - flowers
       
       

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda, the flower is stunning! the whole design of this is absolutely fabulous!

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is beautiful! Love the subtle shading in your flower. Of course, I had to follow your link to the Stick It product. This sounds better than the Scor Sheets I sometimes use. They're way too expensive and a little thick to cut. I may have to give Stick It a try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flower, beautiful colors! Very appropriate verse.
    I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda!
    What a gorgeous card, and I just love the red contrast. This is absolutely lovely. Thanks so much for sharing your artistic talents with us. Have a blessed week, and please join us again soon.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the bold colors you used! Your flower is colored so perfectly!

    I am a believer too and your newest follower! : )

    See you in the sky!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for such encouraging comments!